Vickys Christmas Tiffin Slice, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan.
You can have Vickys Christmas Tiffin Slice, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Christmas Tiffin Slice, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan
- Prepare 150 g of sunflower spread (5 oz).
- Prepare 150 g of vegan chocolate such as Plamil brand (5 oz).
- It’s 320 g of condensed coconut milk (12 oz) – see my free-from recipe.
- Prepare 500 g of digestive-style biscuits – see my previous recipe(17.5 oz).
- You need 70 g of desiccated coconut (1 cup).
- Prepare 70 g of glacé cherries or dried cranberries (1/2 cup).
- You need of Topping.
- You need 200 g of vegan chocolate (7 oz).
- Prepare 120 ml of coconut cream (1/2 cup).
- It’s of Green and red piping icing.
Vickys Christmas Tiffin Slice, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan instructions
- Melt the sunflower spread, chocolate and condensed milk and stir together over a low heat.
- Crush the biscuits until in small chunks – I just pop them in a ziplock bag and gently bash with a rolling pin. Don't reduce to dust!.
- Mix the crushed biscuits, coconut and cherries / cranberries into the chocolate mixture and combine until everything is coated well.
- Line a tin with baking parchment and pour the tiffin mixture in, smoothing over with the back of a spoon.
- Put in the fridge to set for 4 – 6 hours or overnight.
- For the topping, melt the remaining chocolate with the coconut cream and pour over the set tiffin..
- Put back in the fridge another few hours to set.
- To make the tiffin more Christmassy, mark into slices and pipe an easy tree design on each square as shown then cut.
- My tray was 11 x 7 inches and the slices came out an inch deep.