Vegan gluten-free brownies. While I do love my black bean brownies (see the naturally sweetened version here), sometimes I want to have a dessert that doesn't have beans in it. Rich, fudgy and ultra moist vegan gluten free brownies. These super easy brownies are so good no one will guess they're vegan or gluten-free!
It is hard to believe these fudgy, dark, and dense brownies are vegan and gluten free, but they are! You can also make them all in one bowl — so easy! It's so fudgy and it tastes so good. You can cook Vegan gluten-free brownies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan gluten-free brownies
- It’s 1 tin of canellini beans.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cocoa.
- You need 1/2 of rice flour or ground almonds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of smooth apple sauce.
- It’s 3 tsp of gluten-free baking soda.
- Prepare 3 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of instant coffee.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dark rum or 1 tsp vanilla essence.
Today is a very special day because we're going to share with you our ultimate vegan gluten-free brownie recipe. When you eat this brownie you feel like you were in heaven, it's amazing! These GLUTEN-FREE BROWNIES are rich and fudgy, while also being nut-free and vegan. I love that they pack a sneaky serving of pumpkin in each bite!
Vegan gluten-free brownies step by step
- Rinse and drain beans. Blend until smooth. I like to sieve to remove excess skins to create a smoother texture but this is not strictly necessary if well pureed..
- Add rice flour or almond, instant coffee, cocoa, sugar, rum or vanilla, apple sauce, and oil. Stir well..
- In a separate bowl add baking soda and apple cider vinegar and mix well. Add to mixture and combine..
- Pour into a lined baking tin and level. Put into a preheated oven at 160C for 40-45 minutes until pulling away from tin at the edges..
- Remove carefully from the oven and allow to cool. Remove from tin and cut into squares once cool. Enjoy on it's own or with a dollop of vegan icecream..
- Keeps well in an airtight container for several days..
I like my brownies to be rich and fudge-like, rather than cake-like, and I like to have bites of dark chocolate chips throughout, for a nice contrast of. Vegan (eggless, dairy-free), gluten-free, grain-free, and refined sugar-free. No Bake Brownies VS Baked Brownies. Satisfy your sweet tooth without grains, sugar, or eggs in this delicious vegan brownie recipe that's quick and easy to make. ⭐️ PRODUCTS USED IN THIS VIDEO. One of the things that we struggled with when we found out that we had to remove gluten, dairy, and peanuts from How to make gluten-free vegan brownies.