Acai Coconut Oatmeal Cookies.
You can cook Acai Coconut Oatmeal Cookies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Acai Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Gluten-free rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sambazon acai juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Dang toasted coconut chips.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Gluten-free flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Buckwheat flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coconut butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Coconut shreds.
- You need 5 of Medjool dates.
- You need 1 of Banana.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ginger powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Vanilla extract.
Acai Coconut Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F on convection..
- Mix oats, flour, coconut chips & shreds, and flours in a large bowl..
- Process/blend the rest of the ingredients until smooth. Thoroughly mix both together..
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, carefully flipping halfway through..