Roasted Vegetables On Rosemary Skewers.
You can have Roasted Vegetables On Rosemary Skewers using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Vegetables On Rosemary Skewers
- You need 11 of Fresh sprigs of rosemary.
- It’s 5 of Baby white potatoes.
- It’s 10 of Mini heirloom tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 of White mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 of Orange bell pepper.
- You need 1 of White onion.
- You need 1 of Chopstick/stick.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Seasonings of choice, such as garlic powder, black pepper, chili powder, etc..
Roasted Vegetables On Rosemary Skewers instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet..
- Wash your vegetables and rosemary sprigs..
- Cut the vegetables into pieces of relatively the same size. Cut the potatoes into fours, the tomatoes in half, the mushrooms into fours, and the bell pepper and onion into uniform square pieces of relative size to the other vegetables. Feel free to omit/add vegetables as you prefer..
- Run the chopstick through your vegetables (slowly) so that you have a hole to run the rosemary through..
- Skew the vegetables onto your rosemary through the holes in the SAME direction as the leaves go. Vary the vegetables in any order of your choice..
- Place on lined sheet and add seasonings to taste. Roast in the oven, uncovered, for 35 minutes..
- Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for at least 10 minutes..