Peanut Butter and Banana Overnight Oats (Vegan and Gluten-Free). We went with more sliced bananas, a dollop of creamy peanut butter, and some chopped peanuts. We tested this recipe for two and doubled. Author: Lee HershCategory: BreakfastMethod: No BakeCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free.
A combination adored and loved by so many! Today, on the blog I'm sharing my recipe for Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats. You're going to love how quick and easy this gluten-free recipe is and how it can be made ahead of time to give you. You can cook Peanut Butter and Banana Overnight Oats (Vegan and Gluten-Free) using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter and Banana Overnight Oats (Vegan and Gluten-Free)
- Prepare 1 of Banana Large (about 1/2 Cup).
- You need 1/4 cup of Creamy Peanut Butter.
- You need 1 cup of gluten-free rolled oats.
- It’s 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chia seeds (optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of light agave or honey (You may use more if you like sweeter oatmeal.).
- Prepare of Optional Toppings.
- Prepare 1 of Sliced Bananas.
- It’s 1 of Dark chocolate shavings or chips.
- It’s 1 of Coconut shavings.
This overnight oatmeal tastes like oatmeal cookies, y'all! Creamy, satisfying Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats are the breakfast that practically makes Grab a large bowl, and combine a couple of bananas with rolled oats, vegan milk, cinnamon, and peanut butter. In this video, I will show you how I make easy peanut butter overnight oats. Discover this recipe for overnight oats with banana and peanut butter.
Peanut Butter and Banana Overnight Oats (Vegan and Gluten-Free) instructions
- In a medium bowl, mash your banana with a fork..
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix until well combined..
- Pour the mixture into two airtight containers and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight..
- When ready to eat, give the oats a good stir, add toppings of your choice, and dig in!.
Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats recipe made with your favorite Quaker® products. Mix in vanilla extract, chia seeds, and cinnamon. Alternate between layers of peanut butter and layers of sliced banana. These Banana Overnight Oats are vegan and gluten-free, free from added sugar and the best make-ahead breakfast! In addition to their deliciousness and convenience factor, these peanut butter and banana overnight oats are literally packed with health benefits.