Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread. This nut and seed bread is quite unique in that it's not light, fluffy, and airy like your typical flour-based bread. This bread is not only vegan, but it's also paleo- and keto-friendly. Keto diets have been making the headlines recently, with more and more people trying them in an attempt to lose weight.
The ingredient list can look a little long at first, but the end result is well worth it. This bread is crammed full of nutty and seedy goodness with a little bit of everything in every. Flaxseed, coconut flour and NO eggs needed ! You can have Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread
- You need 1 cup of raw sunflower seeds.
- You need 1 cup of raw pumpkin seeds.
- You need 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of pea protein powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of psyllium husks.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tahini (room temperature).
Vegan + Paleo + Grain free +Low Carb. This grain-free, low carb, keto, vegan seed roast is bursting with flavor, light and easy to slice. Made with keto-friendly hemp hearts, flax seeds and nourishing fats. Great on its own as a keto snack or as a main dish for the family to enjoy.
Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375 f use parchment paper to line the loaf pan size 9 by 5 inch.leave 2 inches of extra parchment on each long side of the pan to remove the loaf easy after bake..
- In a mixing bowl whisk together seeds, protein powder, psyllium husks and salt.
- In a small bowl stir tahini and water.
- Pour tahini mixture over seed mixture and stir until they combined and thickened.
- Scoop the dough into the lined loaf pan, spread evenly.
- Bake 85-90 minutes or until the crust is hard. Remove the bread and let cool completely.
Keto-friendly veggie burger recipes should look something like this low-carb recipe, using only the healthiest There are plenty of keto-friendly vegan alternatives that you can use to cut down on your cheese and Keto Zucchini Bread with Walnuts. A zucchini bread recipe without the excess carbs? Here's a good keto bread option, baked with almond and coconut flour. One or two slices with plenty of toppings will go a long way. Why You'll Love This Nordic Bread.