Discreet Beet Vegan GF Protein Smoothie.
You can have Discreet Beet Vegan GF Protein Smoothie using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Discreet Beet Vegan GF Protein Smoothie
- It’s 3/4 cup of diced canned beets.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen pineapple.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries.
- It’s 5 of frozen strawberries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of nut milk of choice.
- Prepare 1/2 of serving of vanilla plant-based protein powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground flax seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need Dash of vanilla extract.
- It’s Dash of sweetener of choice.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s A few of raspberries (optional).
Discreet Beet Vegan GF Protein Smoothie step by step
- Rinse the beets under warm water to get some of the more flavorful juices off.
- Put beets, shredded carrots, pineapple, blueberries, strawberries and water into the blender and blend on extraction, or smoothie mode.
- Add ground flax seed, protein powder, and nut milk and blend with a dash of vanilla and sweetener to taste.
- Pour into a cup and drop maple syrup into it without mixing, adding optional raspberries, peanuts, unsweetened coconut flakes, honey, etc.