Vegan "tuna" salad sarmie. Chickpea Tuna Salad – This classic vegan 'tuna' salad is the BEST and so easy to make! It's a fan-favorite that's loved by all types of eaters! This 'Chickpea of the Sea' Vegan Tuna Salad Sandwich is easy, healthy, delicious and sustainable!
I'm going to be straight with you guys: back when I. These vegan "tuna" salad sandwiches, made with chickpeas, capers, and pickles, as well as tahini and mustard, have so much flavor. Veganizing tuna salad is SO easy! You can cook Vegan "tuna" salad sarmie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan "tuna" salad sarmie
- Prepare 1 tin of drained and rinsed chickpeas.
- You need 1 of diced rosa tomato.
- Prepare 1/4 of diced onion.
- It’s 3 tbsp of B-Well mayo.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of finely diced chives.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mediterranean delicacies red pepper dip.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
We thought that it would be fitting to make a classic vegan tuna salad as a part of our vegan fish taste test video on YouTube. One of the natural food stores in my area has a great salad bar, where I love to get my vegetable-and-protein fix after a long trail run. They have a vegan tuna salad (as in "tuna") that I put on top of my greens every time. Vegan Tuna Salad – A fishless version of a old classic.
Vegan "tuna" salad sarmie instructions
- Smash your chickpeas until they're a little chunky, not smooth.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Serve on bread, toast or as a salad.
It's creamy, tangy, briny, and so delicious! Pile it high on toasted bread, stuff it into pita pockets, toss it with leafy greens, spread it on crackers, or just eat it with a spoon! Vegan Tuna Salad is an easy and affordable lunch. Vegan Tuna Salad is an easy and affordable back-to-school lunch. You can make a batch for the week and enjoy it on a bed of greens, with brown rice cakes, or on a sandwich.