4-Mushroom soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly) #soupcontest. This is the best ever mushroom soup! Vegan Mushroom Soup – From casual to elegant, this creamy mushroom soup is dairy-free, easy to make and is a mushroom lover's delight! Brimming with mushrooms and full of fantastic flavor, this vegan cream of mushroom soup recipe has quickly become a new favorite!
I also discuss whatever is on my mind. Hope you enjoy this episode of Munching Mondays! This dairy-free cream of mushroom soup is one of my favourite healthy soup recipes. You can cook 4-Mushroom soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly) #soupcontest using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 4-Mushroom soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly) #soupcontest
- You need 300 g of closed cup (white) mushrooms.
- You need 300 g of chestnut mushrooms.
- It’s 300 g of shiitake mushrooms.
- You need 30 g of dried porcini mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 of medium onions.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of medium potato or 1/2 celeriac root.
- You need 1 cup of walnuts (more for a creamier texture).
- You need 1 L of – 1.5 L vegetable or chicken stock.
- You need 1-2 of vegetable or chicken stock cubes, for a more intense taste.
- Prepare 1 tbs of herbs de Provence (or more to taste).
- It’s 1 tbs of thyme (or more, to taste).
- It’s 1 bunch of fresh parsley.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of chilli (optional).
Made with lots of mushrooms and veggies plus a sneaky creamy ingredient, this delicious, velvety soup is perfect for a light dinner, lunch or as a starter dish. Cream of mushroom soup that is so rich and creamy that you would never guess is also vegan, paleo, keto, and there is a nut-free option. I usually start this soup by sauteing the mushrooms with aromatics. The goal in sauteing the mushrooms is to get as much water out of the mushrooms as.
4-Mushroom soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly) #soupcontest step by step
- Chop white tip, chestnut and shiitake mushrooms. Soak dry porcini mushrooms in the a bowl of water and leave to sit until soft (1hr should be enough)..
- Rough chop the onions and garlic and fry in olive oil with all the spices, until golden. Take care not to let the onion burn..
- Add chopped mushrooms and stir fry until mushrooms have let the water out..
- Add porcini mushrooms and their liquid. Add porcini mushrooms and their liquid, vegetable stock, potato and walnuts. Add 1-2 veg/chicken stock cubes For a more intense taste (optional)..
- Cook for c. 15-20 min on medium heat, or until potato is soft. Let the soup simmer for another 10min to blend the tastes. Turn off the heat and let cool for 5-10 min..
- Take the fresh parsley bunch and chop some leaves to be used as garnish. (please do t cook the parsley).
- Put soup and remaining fresh parsley leaves and stems in food processor and blend to desired thickness. Add water if required..
- Serve with parsley or shredded parmesan cheese as garnish..
This soup forms the base for the green bean casserole that you're getting tomorrow, and it's just a helpful one to have on hand for all sorts of paleo cooking I pureed everything nice and creamy with my immersion blender, but if you prefer your soup chunkier and the mushrooms "visible" feel free to. Simple and ultra creamy vegan cream of mushroom soup. Rich and flavorful and deliciously satisfying, this soup makes an ideal appetizer. The mushroom flavors really mix in with the creaminess of the coconut milk and spices and it all just works! I think you're going to enjoy this soup!