Vegan thai peanut tofu stir fry. This recipe for Tofu Stir-Fry with Peanut Sauce is a filling vegetarian or vegan dish full of Thai flavors, perfect for a weeknight meal. All Reviews for Tofu Stir-Fry with Peanut Sauce (Vegan). This tofu stir-fry (that just happens to qualify as a vegan stir-fry, too) is super adaptable.
Serve over cauliflower rice with sautéed veggies for a plant-based meal It wears many hats and it's oh-so delicious and Thai-inspired. Packed with flavors, this Last week, I had a block of tofu sitting in my refrigerator. And I decided to make a stir-fry out of it using Thai basil. You can have Vegan thai peanut tofu stir fry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan thai peanut tofu stir fry
- You need 2 tbsp of virgin coconut oil.
- You need 2 of green onions, sliced thin.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 4 of sundried tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh basil, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut flakes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cashews.
- Prepare 1 package of firm tofu, cubed.
- You need of Mr Spice Organic Thai Peanut Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of red or yellow curry.
- Prepare of water.
It turned out so well and I am so excited to share this recipe with you guys! This tofu stir-fry calls for shiitake mushrooms and snow peas for a healthy high-fiber vegetarian dinner. Smothering it all in peanut sauce makes it This recipe is vegetarian, vegan, and, if you use a gluten-free tamari soy sauce, it's gluten-free as well. This tofu and veggies have a bit of extra sauce.
Vegan thai peanut tofu stir fry step by step
- Heat coconut oil in a large pan, and sautée the green onion, garlic, mushroom, and sundried tomatoes..
- After a few minutes, add basil, coconut flakes and cashews.
- Add tofu cubes, sauce, curry, add a bit of water. Let simmer until flavours are fully absorbed by the tofu.
Vegan Thai Cashew Delight Recipe with Tofu and Veggies. Serve with rice or grains of choice. More than decade has gone by, and I seek out more vegetarian and vegan restaurants because the restaurants that are vegan or vegetarian. Peanut Tofu Stir Fry – entirely plant-based and gluten-free, filling and satisfying and so easy to make for a quick but healthy dinner! Tofu seems to get a bad rap in the West, where a lot of people I've talked to about it seem to think that it's something that should only be eaten by vegetarians or vegans.