Vegan Pesto Pasta Salad. This vegan pesto pasta salad with arugula, cherry tomatoes, and black olives is perfect for BBQs and picnics. I think the special thing about pasta salad is that we don't have it very often (most of the time we only make it for parties or BBQs), so I'm always getting quite excited about it. This recipe for vegan pesto gluten free pasta salad is one of the recipes I'm going to be featuring in the book because it was inspired by my dad's basil garden.
The perfect dish to bring to summer parties and cookouts! If you make this vegan pesto pasta salad, be sure to leave a comment and star rating below letting us know how it turned out. This pesto pasta salad recipe is bursting with fresh flavor. You can cook Vegan Pesto Pasta Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Pesto Pasta Salad
- Prepare 4 handfuls of Macaroni pasta (vegan).
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 2 of Carrots.
- Prepare 2-3 spoonfuls of Vegan Pesto.
- Prepare 1 of Green Pepper.
- You need of Kalamata Olives.
- Prepare of Greek Style Vegan Cheese.
- It’s 3 of Vine Tomatoes.
It's light, healthy and easy to make. To assemble the pasta salad, pour all of the pesto over the pasta and toss until the pasta is lightly and evenly coated, adding a tiny splash of reserved pasta cooking water if. A hearty, flavorful plant-based meal or side. I just made the pesto and can't stop licking my fingers and bowl.
Vegan Pesto Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook the macaroni, add a pinch of salt & splash of olive oil to the water. Drain and leave to cool..
- Chop all the veggies and Greek style cheese into even pieces..
- Mix the veggies into the pasta, then stir through as much pesto as you like! About 2-3 tablespoons. Add salt and pepper to taste..
It'll be great in a cold pasta salad I imagine. I use fresh peas from Trader Joe's. The most creamy, plant based pesto ever! Made this week as a pesto pasta salad — perfect for summer BBQs and potlucks. A smash hit with vegans and.