Vickys Banana Loaf Cake, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Banana Loaf Cake, GF DF EF SF NF using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Banana Loaf Cake, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 280 grams of gluten-free / plain flour – unsifted.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- Prepare 120 grams of white granulated sugar.
- It’s 100 grams of soft brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 115 grams of butter or dairy-free spread, melted.
- Prepare 2 of very ripe, large sized bananas, mashed well.
- You need 60 ml of – 80ml light coconut milk – a little extra for GF flour.
Vickys Banana Loaf Cake, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and spray a loaf tin lightly with oil and dust with flour.
- In a large bowl put all the dry ingredients.
- In another mix together all wet including the mashed banana.
- Add the wet to the dry bowl and mix until just combined, don't over mix.
- Bake for 60 – 70 minutes. If the top is browning too quickly cover loosely with foil. Bake until a skewer inserted in the middle comes away clean.
- Let tin rest for 5 minutes before turning out the cake onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Slice thickly and enjoy spread with some butter or chocolate spread..
- You can add chopped fruit, nuts or chocolate chips to this recipe for a variation, or adding cocoa powder is also delicious for chocolate banana loaf. Simply replace 3 tbsp flour with cocoa. My kids like chopped glacé cherries in theirs.