Stir fry noodles (Veggie, Vegan). These vegan stir fry noodles are filled with vegetables and a family favorite! This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. That means if you click on my link and buy something, I will earn a small commission from the advertiser at no additional cost to you.
Stir-fry chunks of firm tofu and serve over noodles and canned pineapple pieces for a budget-friendly homemade Chinese inspired dinner. Asian Stir Fry Noodles are loaded with vegetables and crispy tofu and cooked in a delicious soy, garlic, ginger sauce. We're taking a detour away from our regularly scheduled veggie noodle recipes to share. You can have Stir fry noodles (Veggie, Vegan) using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir fry noodles (Veggie, Vegan)
- Prepare of For Stir fry noodles.
- You need of Boiled spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 of thinly sliced red onion.
- It’s 1 of steamed broccoli.
- You need 6-7 cloves of garlic (grated).
- You need 2 of carrots – thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of nutmeg.
- You need of For dressing.
- Prepare 4 spoons of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1/2 of finger size piece of ginger (grated).
- You need 4-5 leaves of basil (finely chopped).
- Prepare handful of roasted peanuts (grounded).
Now its time to add our veggies to the wok. Again, make sure it's hot and stir frequently to prevent sticking or burning. This week's recipe: a Spicy Veggie Noodles Stir Fry! Alright, they're not THAT spicy, but they are good and absolutely loaded with super healthy veggies and chewy rice.
Stir fry noodles (Veggie, Vegan) step by step
- Stir fry Noodles – Stir fry onion, garlic, carrots for 4-5 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Then add the boiled spaghetti. Grate half nutmeg on top after switching off the stove. Give it a good mix..
- Dressing – In a bowl, pour the balsamic vinegar. Now add grated ginger and finely chopped basil leaves. Whisk it for a minute..
- For serving Add spaghetti in a bowl. Pour a spoonful of dressing on it. Top it with the grounded peanuts. Sprinkle some chilly pepper/black pepper if you prefer spicy..
Try them for family dinner ideas and What veggies are in stir fry: You can use basically whatever vegetables you like. Indonesian Stir-Fried Noodles is a popular street food that's easy to make at home. The most difficult of the ingredients to obtain is kecap manis, a thick and sweet kind of soy sauce. Since the dish itself is very quick and easy to prepare, be ready almost as soon as the noodles are cooked. If you love ordering noodles from Chinese takeout, this recipe is for you!