Fennel and mushroom soup – vegan. Sprinkle some salt and set it aside. In another small pan, place the potatoes in it and cover with water. Fennel leek soup is easy to make and is gluten-free, dairy free and completely vegan! Fennel and Leek Soup with Mushrooms is the perfect light Whether you're looking for a delicious starter to a larger meal or a guilt-free vegan lunch, this creamy Fennel and Leek Soup with Mushrooms needs.
Creamy roasted cauliflower soup is a healthy comfort food that will warm you up on a chilly day! Made with a hefty dose of fennel for bone density. Vegan Mushroom Soup – From casual to elegant, this creamy mushroom soup is dairy-free, easy to make and is a mushroom lover's delight! You can have Fennel and mushroom soup – vegan using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fennel and mushroom soup – vegan
- You need 2 of fennel bulbs, quartered.
- It’s 400-500 g of mushrooms, halved.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, peeled.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 500 ml of vegan or veggie stock.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of thyme leaves + more for later.
- Prepare of Seasalt and black pepper.
Brimming with mushrooms and full of fantastic flavor, this vegan cream of mushroom soup recipe has quickly become a new favorite! This mushroom fennel soup makes a hearty and comforting bowl on a cold day, that's also really good for you too. It has a creaminess to it, despite having no cream. In fact it's also vegan and gluten free.
Fennel and mushroom soup – vegan instructions
- Preheat oven to 200C..
- On one baking tray, lay out the fennel and two of the garlic cloves. Drizzle with 1 tbsp of the oil..
- On another baking tray, lay out the mushrooms and the other two garlic cloves. Drizzle with the other 1 tbsp of oil..
- Roast the vegetables for 30 mins..
- Put the vegetables in a blender with the stock and thyme. Or if you’re using a hand blender, put it all in a saucepan. Season well. Blend until smooth..
- Serve with some more thyme leaves (and some fennel fronds if there were any). Enjoy 😋.
Have it for lunch on a cold day, have it when you are not feeling so good. Simple and ultra creamy vegan cream of mushroom soup. Rich and flavorful and deliciously satisfying, this soup makes an ideal appetizer. I've also made it in the past with just white button mushrooms and portobello mushrooms, so it just depends on what's easy to get hold of. Even though this soup is vegan, it's super silky and smooth thanks to brown rice flour and cashew milk.