Vegan Broccoli Soup.
You can have Vegan Broccoli Soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Broccoli Soup
- You need 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 of little pepper powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of chilli powder.
Vegan Broccoli Soup instructions
- Boil the broccoli florets for 15 minutes..
- Remove and cool the broccoli florets..
- Take a pan and add olive oil..
- Saute the onion and garlic pods till light brown in colour..
- Grind the broccoli, onion and garlic in a mixer with water and flour..
- Boil the above mixture and add cumin powder, red chilli powder and water for the required soup consistency..
- Serve hot garnished with pepper..