Vegan Italian Red Bean Soup.
You can have Vegan Italian Red Bean Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Italian Red Bean Soup
- It’s 1 cup of brown rice.
- Prepare 2 cup of green vegetables chopped (green beans, carrot,simla mirch).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of tomato finally chopped.
- You need 1 cup of diced onion.
- You need 4 of large garlic cloves chopped.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 of red beans soaked overnight then boiled.
- It’s of Some cilantro leaves chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Vegan Italian Red Bean Soup instructions
- Soak the red kidney beans overnight and cook them before preparing the dish in a pressure cooker..
- Take a pan and heat the oil, add in garlic. Saute this for a few seconds..
- Next put in all the vegetables, chopped tomato, onion, Italian seasoning and cook, when they are cooked add in all the beans, Keep 2 tbsp beans and mash them. Keep beans aside..
- Add in 4 and 1/2 cup of water and the other ingredients, bring to a boil. Once it is boiled, coarsely mash this mixture with the help of a ladle.Next add the mashed beans..
- Let this simmer for 15 mins or so then turn off the heat.
- Serve this dish hot with a garnish of cilantro.