Vegan Potato Tomato Soup. This vegan potato soup features my all-time favorite ingredient, potatoes. I, honestly, eat potatoes every single day of my life. Ingredients needed for this potato carrot tomato soup.
It's one filling vegan tomato soup recipe that will fuel your tank. Learn how to make the BEST Vegan Tomato Soup! Silky smooth, dairy free, creamy and made with simple ingredients you probably have in your pantry For the best tomato soup, use quality canned tomatoes, not the cheapest generic version unless you have to! You can have Vegan Potato Tomato Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Potato Tomato Soup
- Prepare 3 of Tomatoes boiled.
- You need 2 of Potato boiled.
- It’s 2-3 cup of Coconut Milk.
- It’s 1 of Garlic clove chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Chilli powder (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Croutons.
- Prepare 1-2 cup of Vegetables broth.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
I use crushed, but you can also use. Potatoes – Any potatoes will do, but Yukon Gold potatoes are ideal for this soup. Lemon juice – It's optional, so just omit it if you want. how to make vegan potato soup. Add the oil to a large pot and cook and cook over medium-high heat until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
Vegan Potato Tomato Soup instructions
- Blend potato tomato with half cup of water..
- Give tadka in oil on medium flame with seeds and garlic. Add spices..
- Add blend mixture and broth, cook till boiling point. Add croutons and serve hot..
Deliciously thick creamy vegan tomato soup. It's tangy, full of flavor and veggie-packed goodness! Bring to the boil and then turn down to. This simple vegan tomato soup gets its creaminess from light coconut milk. This simple vegan tomato soup gets its creaminess from light coconut milk.