Crispy Beancurd Skin Vegan Salad.
You can have Crispy Beancurd Skin Vegan Salad using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Beancurd Skin Vegan Salad
- It’s 2 cup of oil for deep frying.
- It’s 2 medium of onion.
- It’s 1 of green chili or green peper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coriander leaf and stem.
- It’s 4 cup of uncooked bean curd skin.
- You need of general tao's sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of light sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of shao xing rice wine.
- You need 2 tbsp of red wine vineger or rice wine vineger.
- You need 2 tbsp of heinz chili ssuce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of peri peri chili sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
Crispy Beancurd Skin Vegan Salad instructions
- UNCOOKED BEANCURD SKIN.
- FRIED CRISPY BEANCURD SKIN.
- with oil once almost smoky a quick deep fry beancurd skin for 5 second each removed from oil and fold it looking bulky then drain immediately.
- MAKE SAUCE.
- mix all sauce ingredients then set aside.
- TO COOK.
- with 1 tbsp of oil brown onion and green chili.
- add sauce mix well for 1 minute then off heat and add crispy beancurd and coriander leaf gently cost sauce well trying not to break crispy beancurd.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY BEANCURD RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360652-spicy-mushroom-and-beancurd-skin.