Steamed Vegan Beetroot, Tomato Carrot Almond Soup.
You can have Steamed Vegan Beetroot, Tomato Carrot Almond Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steamed Vegan Beetroot, Tomato Carrot Almond Soup
- You need 2 of Carrots finely chopped.
- It’s 2 of Beetroot finely chopped.
- You need 4 of Tomatoes finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Thick coconut milk.
- Prepare 10 of blanched Almond.
- It’s As per taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Roasted cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Roasted Almond flakes for garnishing.
- You need 2 tsp of Coconut milk for garnishing.
Steamed Vegan Beetroot, Tomato Carrot Almond Soup step by step
- Add chopped carrots, beetroot and tomatoes in a container and steam it for 10-15 mins..
- Remove skin from the blanched Almond and grind in mixer grinder with coconut milk into smooth puree..
- Add steamed Beetroot, carrots and tomatoes with Almonds and coconut milk puree and again grind into smooth puree in mixer grinder add water if needed. Addd salt,cumin powder, black pepper powder and steam in steamer for 5-mins..
- Remove from the steamer and serve hot steamed Vegan 0-oil Beetroot carrot tomato Almond soup in a bowl garnish with roasted Almond and coconut milk..