Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup. This easy curried vegan lentil soup with cauliflower is hearty, flavorful, and contains rich and aromatic spices! It's the perfect family-friendly healthy meal to make for the holidays or any busy weeknight! That warm bowl of comfort made by cooking vegetables and spices in a broth, until all the flavors are.
This youtube channel is for food lover like you all who wants to learn about. Creamy Vegan Curried Cauliflower Soup- infused with Indian Spices and coconut milk, this simple healthy soup is vibrant, healthy and glowing! Creamy, vegan and oh so tasty, this Curried Cauliflower Soup is cozy and warming. You can cook Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup
- You need 500 gms of Cauliflower.
- It’s 500 gms of Beetroot.
- It’s 15 gms of Hot curry powder.
- It’s 100 ml of Coconut milk(homemade).
- You need 1 tsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need 30 gms of Almond.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coconut oil.
It starts with sauteing onion, garlic, ginger, and an apple- for. It is still one of the top five. A healthy and healing Instant Pot Cauliflower Soup. This vegan & gluten free soup is so easy to make, and the result is creamy and satisfying goodness you will not want to stop eating!
Vegan curried cauliflower and beetroot soup instructions
- Break the coconut and remove the brown part and cut into cubes. Now take mixer jar add coconut cubes and add 1/2 glass of water and make a paste..
- Now take a clean cotton cloth and remove all access milk from coconut paste.You can do same process till 2 time..
- Homemade coconut milk is ready..
- Wash the cauliflower and beetroot in cold water then take out the florets of the cauliflower and give a steam or boil the beetroot with skin till 2 whistle inside silver foil..
- Once cooked let beetroot rest, so that it's easy to peel off the skin puree of beetroot and adjust the consistency with balsamic vinegar..
- Very thinly slice some of the roasted beetroot to make a flower..
- Heat a sauté pan and add coconut oil. Add chopped onion, garlic, cauliflower florets and curry powder.
- Cook till the rawness of curry powder is off, add coconut milk and cook it for another 10 minutes..
- Take it off the heat and rest a while. In the mean time boil the skined almonds till it gets soft..
- Blend cauliflower with almonds to get pouring consistency..
- Pour cauliflower and beetroot soup separately..
- It can served both hot and cold..
Simple and Delicious Recipes using appliances in the modern kitchen. The Tandoori Chickpea & Cauliflower Curry is a delicious twist to a curry that is packed with smoked flavors from the coal and crushed fennel seeds. The addition of chaat masala powder along with the spices gives this Gobi Curry a delectable taste. You can choose to make this dish dry or even in. A cookbook sensation from celebrated writer, Meera Sodha, showcasing the best of vegetable-based dishes from the diverse cuisines across Asia.