Sambal goreng kentang /fried potato (mince beef) in chilly sauce – Indonesian *Can be made Vegan. Sambal goreng kentang is truly one of my most favorites. DID You make this sambal goreng kentang recipe? I love it when you guys snap a photo and tag to show me what If you choose to deep-fry the potato, heat up enough oil to do so and fry the potatoes until they are crispy.
It is a popular dish in Indonesian and easily recreated at home. Lihat juga resep Sambel Goreng Kentang Udang enak lainnya. Indonesian Sambal Recipe Indonesian Cuisine Indonesian Recipes Unique Recipes Asian Recipes Roti Grandma used to make dried shrimp sambal for us when we were young. You can have Sambal goreng kentang /fried potato (mince beef) in chilly sauce – Indonesian *Can be made Vegan using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sambal goreng kentang /fried potato (mince beef) in chilly sauce – Indonesian *Can be made Vegan
- Prepare 6-8 of new potato (or what you have in hands).
- You need 2 of burger beef, cut small or about 200 gr mince (optional).
- It’s of For sambal:.
- You need 8 of red chilies (deseeded if you dont like spicy) – cut small.
- Prepare 8 of Thai chilies (optional).
- It’s 4 of shallots – cut small.
- You need 4-5 of garlic.
- It’s 1 of tomato or 6 cherries tomatoes (add as desire if you like).
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of brown sugar (or granulated).
- You need 1 tsp of himalayan salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper (more if you like me).
- It’s 1 tsp of chicken/mushroom knorr (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
But not anymore as Resepi dari kakak ipar yang pernah duduk US.sedap di makan dengan chicken chop, kentang. Stir fry until the leaves are reduced in volume. Then add sambal belacan paste, chillis, salt and water. Drizzle Chinese wine along the sides of the wok walls Hi, love this Sambal recipe!!
Sambal goreng kentang /fried potato (mince beef) in chilly sauce – Indonesian *Can be made Vegan step by step
- What you need to prepare.
- For potato – clean, cut and fry them – let it cool and put in fridge overnight.
- If you are using mince beef, seasoned with pepper and salt, mixed well. You can make a little ball or leave it as is.
- Skip this for Vegan – Prepare wok, without any oil, stir fry the beef till its cooked – set aside and leave the oil to use in our sambal. (if you use burger, cut them little and fry them) – feel free to put them in the oven too if you like..
- Sambal: in a blender, put the chilli, shallots, garlic and tomatoes. blends till smooth.
- In wok that we previously used, add oil, wait till hot and put the blends mix of sambal. add the salt, brown sugar and knorr..
- Cook this in medium to low, stirring it occasionally. I usually put my timer in 15 minutes. to stirred (as it will stick otherwise). continue till sambal loose all the water, change its colour and thicken. This will take about an hour. You will see the oil will start to separate. If you dont want to use all the sambal, this is when you separate and put in jar..
- Take the cooked potato from the fridge, mixed this into sambal, stirred well, add the mince beef. stirred again, make sure all is coated. sprinkle some lemon juice. and its ready..
- This can be put in fridge up to maybe 3 days..
I just made it with sweet potato leaves and my husband and son loved it. I am so eager to try your other recipes as well. Indonesian Sambal Kacang or Peanut Sauce Recipe. Sambal Kacang is the most common Sambal in Indonesia. Many Indonesian dishes use Sambal Kacang as condiment, from fried food from street side hawkers (gorengan), dumplings (siomay), and batagor (fried meatball and.