Spicy Grilled Cheese 🧀 (Vegan).
You can cook Spicy Grilled Cheese 🧀 (Vegan) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Grilled Cheese 🧀 (Vegan)
- Prepare 2 Slices of Bread.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- It’s 1 of Spring Onion.
- You need 2 Slices of Vegan Cheese.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vegan Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 Splash of Sesame Oil.
- You need 1 Splash of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sriracha.
- It’s to Taste of Salt.
Spicy Grilled Cheese 🧀 (Vegan) step by step
- Lightly toast the bread (for about a minute). When it is toasting slice the tomato and spring onion..
- Mix the sesame oil, soy sauce, Sriracha and mayo together and spread on one side of each piece of toast. Add the sliced tomato and spring onion on top of one slice of the bread, on the side with the Sriracha mayo, you can add the salt if you would like. Add 2 slices of vegan cheese on top on the tomato and add the other piece of bread, Sriracha mayo side down to make a sandwich..
- You can either toast the sandwich in a toastie maker, or fry it in a pan to make a grilled cheese. (Tip! As a treat, fry the grilled cheese in Mayo to make it extra crispy)! Toast for about 5 mins, applying pressure to make sure the cheese melts and flipping the sandwich so it is toasted on each side. Enjoy!.