Watermelon "CAKE". Today I show you how to make an incredibly realistic watermelon cake. Making a watermelon out of cake is incredibly easy! All you need is a few basic cake.
Watermelon Cake: A watermelon cake is a great way to enjoy dessert this summer. Homemade, thick whipped cream covers a juicy ripe watermelon, and is adorned with tasty. I needed to make a watermelon CAKE. You can have Watermelon "CAKE" using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Watermelon "CAKE"
- You need 1 large of watermelon.
- You need 4 large of kiwi.
- You need 1 cup of fresh blueberry.
- Prepare 12 small of toothpicks.
- You need of OPTIONAL TOPPING AND DECO.
- It’s 10 of Strawberry.
The idea has been on my bucket list for a long time, and when a lot of my fans on YouTube started asking for it, the decision was made! Savor the sweetest slice of watermelon you'll ever eat! The chocolate seeds are a melt-in-your-mouth prize. The Watermelon 'Cake' That Will Win Summer.
Watermelon "CAKE" step by step
- Cut off the top and the bottom of the watermelon.
- Trim the side as round shape as possible.
- Rest the blueberry around the watermelon base.
- Poke toothpick on kiwi the poke the rest of the toothpick onto the watermelon ..
- Complete the kiwi one circle around the watermelon.
- Poke the toothpick on the strawberry then poke the rest of the toothpick onto the watermelon.
- Decorate as fancy as you like and enjoy.
- HAPPY FRUITY BIRTHDAY…
Watermelon takes the cake in this clever recipe. Top the summer fruit with whipped cream "frosting," toasted nuts, and your favorite fresh fruit. Layered Watermelon Fruit Cake – First Birthday Cake made of Fresh Fruit! This is one fruit cake Watermelon "Cake" — Put your seasonal summer produce to delicious use with this sweet and. A good friend of mine made this cake for her daugther's B-day party.