Potato noodles special curry. Noodles and curries full of warm flavors made from fresh vegetables, vegan curry & gluten free will make you feel great. Potato curry or aloo curry recipe stovetop & instant pot instructions. Can be served with rice, bread, pav, chapathi or roti.
If you don't have a spiralizer, you can use a vegetable peeler to shave thin ribbons for noodles. This is such a delicious-looking bowl of goodness! I love Thai red curry and imagine it's perfect with the sweet potatoes. You can cook Potato noodles special curry using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato noodles special curry
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of coconut oil.
- It’s 5 of green onions, sliced thin.
- Prepare 2 inch of chunk ginger, peeled minced.
- It’s 4 of large garlic cloves, minced or pressed.
- You need of salt + pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 head of cauliflower, broken down into small florets.
- It’s 10 oz of mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper, sliced.
- You need 3 Tbsp. of + 1 tsp red curry paste (vegan if necessary).
- You need 2 (15 oz) of cans light coconut milk.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 tsp turmeric.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of evaporated cane juice.
- It’s 1 of small-medium sweet potato, spiralized.
- Prepare 1 of + tsp Sriracha.
- It’s of for topping:.
- Prepare of sesame seeds, Sriracha Tofu, cilantro, lime.
Sweet Potato Noodle Curry recipe: Sweet potato noodles are our new favourite thing, and this delicious new recipe is such a tasty and nourishing This coconut curry is mild, healthy and makes a great lunch or dinner. If you're stuck for time and need to make something quick – it can be ready in. Sweet potatoes are considered a superfood, nutrient dense and beneficial for health. They are incredibly high in vitamin A, and C Make sure to simmer the soup long enough for the sweet potatoes to get tender all the way through.
Potato noodles special curry instructions
- Add coconut oil to a medium pot over medium heat. Once hot, add onion, ginger, and garlic. Season with salt + pepper. Sauté for 2-4 minutes, or until the garlic is fragrant. Don't let it brown..
- Add cauliflower, mushrooms, bell pepper, and curry paste, and sauté for about a minute, then add your coconut milk, turmeric, and cane juice. Mix to combine..
- Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and allow to cook for 8-10 minutes, or until the vegetables are fork-tender, adding the sweet potato noodles when there's about 5 minutes left*. Taste, and adjust seasoning as necessary. I like adding a bit of Sriracha..
- Portion into bowls and top with sesame seeds, Sriracha Tofu, cilantro, and/or lime..
- NOTES *If you like your sweet potato noodles on the softer side, add them in with the coconut milk, turmeric, and cane juice. If you add them when there's about 5 minutes left, they'll still have some crunch to them..
Coconut Curry Soup w/ Sweet Potato Noodles. Watch How to Make it Here. This is a versatile recipe, so feel free to add whatever veggies you have in your fridge that need using up. This spicy Asian inspired potato noodle stir-fry recipe is a flavorful meal inspired from the staple Cantonese dish. Korean Sweet Potato Noodles or Korean glass noodles (dangmyeon 당면) are made from sweet potato starch and water.