Baked Orange Vegan Cake In A Rice Cooker.
You can have Baked Orange Vegan Cake In A Rice Cooker using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Orange Vegan Cake In A Rice Cooker
- You need 2 cup of self raising flour.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 large of orange juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 large of orange zest.
Baked Orange Vegan Cake In A Rice Cooker step by step
- Seive self raising flour then add sugar then oil and orange juice with oil bit by bit and mix well.
- Add grated orange zest and mix well then add additional orange strip and pour into rice cooker and baked for 55 minutes then removed onto a plate and turn over and put it back into the rice cooker and baked for. another 20 minutes or baking it in a oven at 180 C for 50 minutes.
- Let it cool then slice up and enjoy.
- BELOW ARE BREAD BAKED IN A RICE COOKER,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342279-baked-olive-oil-classic-bread-in-a-rice-cooker.