Vegan Szechuan Beef w/ Broccoli. This recipe for Szechuan Beef with Broccoli is very easy to make and is delicious over white rice. Return the beef strips to the pan with the broccoli florets and add the Szechuan sauce. Check out how S&W meals come pre-portioned so you can quickly put delicious and nutritious food on the table during your busy work.
One is this savory tender beef stir fry and the other one is dry fried shredded beef. This is a quick, easy version of the classic Chinese dish, beef and broccoli. The best tags are ones that the general public finds useful — e.g., Simple, Vegan, Chocolate, Easy, Advance, etc. You can have Vegan Szechuan Beef w/ Broccoli using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Szechuan Beef w/ Broccoli
- Prepare 1 packages of Gardein Sizzling Szechaun Beefless Tips.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oinion.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 of large portabella mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 head of fresh broccoli with stems.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of each of oinion powder, garlic powder and ginger powder.
Szechuan Beef that is easy to make but better than any restaurant! It boasts buttery tender beef enveloped in dynamic spicy sauce made from layers of chiles, garlic, ginger and of course Szechuan peppercorns with just a touch of sweetness. Vegan Mongolian beef is made by pan-frying pieces of seitan until they're lightly crisped, and then simmering them in a sticky, sweet and spicy sauce. I add a pinch of Chinese five spice to mine – I noticed that Gardein was using it in their meatless szechuan beef, which is a guilty pleasure of mine.
Vegan Szechuan Beef w/ Broccoli step by step
- Add olive oil to a large skillet and heat over medium high heat..
- Dice onion and mince garlic then add to the oil. Saute for a minute..
- Remove the sauce pack from the package. Set aside. Add package of beefless strips to the skillet..
- Space the steps out evenly in the pan cooking for a minute on each side..
- Add sliced mushrooms. Slice broccoli florets lengthwise and add to skillet..
- Add salt and other seasonings and stir while cooking..
- Pour in sauce from pack, stir more then remove from heat..
- Serve over white rice or noodles. Enjoy!.
When searching for "Szechuan beef" recipes, there are two variations that turn up: a deliciously saucy stir-fry dish popular in many Chinese-American restaurants, and another spicier version that hails from the eponymous region in China. The latter version incorporates the use of fresh chilis, Szechuan. Szechuan Beef – Easy Chinese recipe with tender beef covered in homemade Szechuan sauce. Make it better and healthier than PF Changs! Szechuan beef, much like beef and broccoli, is not actually from China.