(#name) Spinach flavored Indian flat bread. Parenthesis definition is – an amplifying or explanatory word, phrase, or sentence inserted in a passage from which it is usually set off by punctuation. How to use parenthesis in a sentence. Parenthesis definition, either or both of a pair of signs ( ) used in writing to mark off an interjected explanatory or qualifying remark, to indicate separate groupings of symbols in mathematics and symbolic logic, etc.
A parenthesis is a word, phrase, or clause inserted into a sentence as an explanation or afterthought. A parenthesis is usually offset with parentheses (i.e., round brackets), commas, or dashes (all called 'parenthetical punctuation marks'). When a parenthesis is removed, the surrounding text is still grammatically sound. You can cook (#name) Spinach flavored Indian flat bread using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of (#name) Spinach flavored Indian flat bread
- It’s of For Flat Bread Dough.
- Prepare 200 gms of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare of ️Yeast 1 teaspoono.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- You need Pinch of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 of warm water.
- You need 1 tsp of Basil.
- You need 1 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare of For Topping of flat bread.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need of Finely chopped bunch of spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of Cilli flakes.
- Prepare of Onions, bellpeppers,olives can also be added as topping.
This page has lots of examples of parenthesis and an interactive exercise. The parenthesis is a type of bracket, which when paired with another bracket—[ ]—is used to interject text within other text. Parentheses are prevalent in mathematics, too, where they are used to set off arithmetic symbols as well as numbers, operations, and equations. In rhetoric, a parenthesis (plural: parentheses; from the Ancient Greek word παρένθεσις parénthesis 'injection, insertion', literally '(a) putting in beside') or parenthetical phrase is an explanatory or qualifying word, clause, or sentence inserted into a passage.
(#name) Spinach flavored Indian flat bread instructions
- Preheat oven at 250°F. Grease your baking tray with butter and set aside..
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, make a dough and keep it for half an hr..
- Roll the dough and place into tray..
- Spread the layer of topping evenly of cheese and spinach..
- Sprinkle chilli flakes and Italian seasoning..
- Slightly give a milk wash to topping with brush..
- Bake it for near about 25-30 minutes at 250°..
- Serve hot delicious Spinach flavoured Flat bread with any dip or yogurt of your choice..
The parenthesis could be left out and still form grammatically correct text.. Parentheses definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Parenthesis adds extra information to a sentence or a paragraph but the passage should still make sense without it. Without brackets: 'James was taking part in a charity skydive at the weekend. Parentheses (always used in pairs) allow a writer to provide additional information.