Kale and Radish Micro Green Salad.
You can cook Kale and Radish Micro Green Salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kale and Radish Micro Green Salad
- Prepare 1 packages of Kale Micro Greens.
- Prepare 1 packages of Radish Micro Greens.
- It’s 1 each of Small Red Radish.
- It’s 2 each of Small Grape Tomato.
- Prepare 1 each of Celery Stalk.
- Prepare 1 each of Carrot.
- You need 1 each of Cucumber.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Finely chopped Parsley.
- It’s of Dressing.
- You need 2 tbsp of Aged Balsamic Vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Avocado Oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1 pinch of White Pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Fine Sea Salt.
Kale and Radish Micro Green Salad step by step
- For the dressing: In a small bowl using a fork or wisk mix together all ingredients until you see small little balls of Balsamic Vinegar in the oil..
- Add a 2:1 ratio mixture of Kale and Radish Micro Greens to the plate, using more Kale because Radish has a stronger flavor..
- Finely julienne cut the carrot and cucumber into little sticks of equal size and place on top of the greens..
- Thinly slice the radish, celery, and tomatoes and place around the edges of the greens..
- Add the pinch of parsley to the top of the greens along with the salt. Using a spoon slowly drizzle the dressing mixture over the top as much as you desire. Lemon for garnish, enjoy!.