Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup. Celebrate fall & winter produce with these nourishing soups! Farmers Market Vegetable Soup- a simple healthy vegan soup that is easy to make and loaded Nothing was wasted. Traditionally, it's a big pot of soup made with simple garden vegetables like.
It's been freezing cold here in Sydney over the past week and it's inspired me to create my simple garden vegetable soup that you can easily whip. That just makes it great for your weekly meal prep. This vegetable soup doesn't lack when it comes to fresh produce. You can cook Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup using 36 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup
- You need of Vegetables.
- It’s 12 oz of Carrots, shredded or diced.
- Prepare 1 head of small, Napa cabbage (or see the optional ingredients below. I use Napa for the crunch, but Kale adds special flavor. Spinach is good too).
- You need 5 stick of Celery.
- You need 2 of small, Turnip.
- You need 2 head of Broccoli, trimmed of stems.
- Prepare 1 can of (28 oz) whole, peeled, Tomatoes, crushed by hand.
- It’s 3 of small, Onion.
- You need 3 of Leeks, trimmed of most of the green.
- It’s 1 bunch of Cilantro (one).
- It’s 2 of medium, Potatoes.
- You need 1 can of corn, sweet, gold, drained.
- It’s 1 bunch of basil (two).
- You need 6 oz of Mushrooms, Shiitake.
- You need 6 oz of Mushrooms, baby Bella.
- Prepare 10 clove of Garlic, peeled, smashed.
- You need of Base.
- Prepare 6 oz of curry paste (to taste, whatever color you want).
- You need 2 can of Coconut milk, preferably full fat (have 2 extra cans on hand).
- It’s 4 cup of Stock, or Broth, vegetable (have 2 extra cups on hand, either bought in a carton, or self-prepared, your call).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Butter (or the equivalent Vegan saturated fat substitute).
- You need of Cookware.
- You need 16 quart of Stockpot (it might work with a 12qt, but you're cutting it close, if you don't scale down a little).
- Prepare of Spices.
- It’s 1 bunch of Basil (its listed on the veggies too, but trust me, it's an excellent garnish).
- It’s 1 bunch of cilantro (same as basil, add while cooking, or just garnish).
- It’s 2 tsp of Coriander (as needed really, to taste).
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cumin (again, as needed, to taste).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Salt (like all soup, salt adds a lot to this dish, be creative with how you salt it up).
- It’s 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cracked, Red Pepper.
- You need of Starch.
- You need 1 packages of preparer's favorite noodle, starch, rice, potato, pasta, or vegetable. Or none at all..
- It’s of Optional.
- It’s 5 cup of Kale, chopped.
- Prepare 5 cup of Spinach.
Its hearty ingredient list will leave you and your Fiery Tofu and Coconut Curry Soup. Vegetarian Soups and Stews. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Browse our collection of vegetarian and vegan soups and stews, brought to you by the editors of Vegetarian Times. The national dish of Vietnam, pho is an aromatic noodle soup that's traditionally made with beef broth.
Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup instructions
- Chop all veggies to the desired size. I do my onions, leeks, celery, carrots small. The potatoes, turnips large. The rest medium..
- Brown Onions in the butter or vegan equivalent, in your big stockpot..
- Add coconut milk, garlic, curry paste, potatoes, turnips, all spices (except basil and cilantro) to browning onions. Bring to low boil over medium+ heat. 30 minutes. Stir often, don't burn..
- I use this time to prepare my starch. Egg Noodles are good, soba and / or rice noodles are wonderful too. What do YOU feel like tonight? Rice? Orzo?.
- Add carrots, celery, leeks, stock or broth (stock to taste – its here you decide how soupy you want your meal to be). Boil for 15 minutes more. Stir occasionally..
- Add corn, tomatoes, napa cabbage (or optional kale, spinach wait until the next step), any additional salt spices, coconut milk, or broth, and boil for 15 more minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Bring mixture to just below boil. Add spinach, one half bunch of cilantro, if you're using it. Add your mushrooms, broccoli, and basil. Cook until broccoli and mushrooms are soft. Don't stir too much..
- Serve. Enjoy. Use garlic/chile paste, soy sauce, Sriracha, hoisin, for additional flavor. Garnish with cilantro and basil..
Here, store-bought vegetable broth is spiked with onion, garlic, and spices for a. Vegetarian Recipes Easy, Curry Recipes, Veggie Recipes, Indian Food Recipes, Asian Recipes, Dinner Recipes, Cooking Recipes, Healthy Vegan white lasagna soup is rich, super creamy and so cheesy. A one pot soup with lasagna noodles and Italian seasoning. It tastes just like white lasagna! Vegetarian Chicken Noodle Soup Chard, Lentil & Potato Slow Cooker Soup Slow Cooker Corn & Red Ravioli and Vegetable Soup [Eating Well] Slow Cooker Pearl Couscous Soup [Vegan in Thai Red Curry Soup Roasted Acorn Squash Soup Curry Cashew Cauliflower Soup [Nutrition Stripped].