Raw Vegan Chow Mein. The caramelised tofu is especially delicious! This vegetarian/vegan version of chow mein is very close to the traditional version, but I have created a sauce without oyster sauce in it. This Vegan Chow Mein is SO easy to make and is perfect for dinner for the whole family!!
Add tofu or protein of choice if desired! Chow Mein is packed with veggies and makes for the perfect "clear out the fridge" kind of meal! While I'm not vegetarian, I love packing meals full of. You can cook Raw Vegan Chow Mein using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Raw Vegan Chow Mein
- Prepare 2 of large carrots (spiralized).
- You need 1 of zucchini (spiralized).
- You need 1/4 of red cabbage (shredded).
- It’s 1 of green onion (chopped fine).
- You need a few of sprigs of cilantro (chopped fine).
- You need of for the sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of shoyu (or tamari if not raw).
- You need 1 tbs of raw almond butter.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chili oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of raw agave.
- It’s 1 tsp of raw ginger (grated).
Chow mein is an easy-to-make dish that is tasty and filling. Chow mein can be made into a main dish or served as a side dish with other options such as stir-fried veggies or a vegan Chinese main. Reviews for: Photos of Vegan Chow Mein. Vegan Chow Mein. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Raw Vegan Chow Mein instructions
- Combine all the veggies into a big bowl..
- In a separate bowl mix the sauce and then mix into the big bowl..
- Top with more cilantro and green onions..
- So simple!! Enjoy!.
This Vegan Chow Mein features delicious marinated tofu and gluten free low carb zucchini noodles. This vegan chow mein recipe starts with a really delicious gluten free marinade for my tofu made of tamari, rice vinegar, ginger, sesame oil, coconut sugar and my secret ingredient – Better than Bouillon. Spaghetti noodles or vegan lo mein or chow mein noodles will work too. Those looking to go gluten-free can use rice noodles. If you're not a fan of tempeh, this can easily be made into a vegetable chow mein by adding more.