Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly). That is, until we met this creamy curry soup. It's rich and creamy—thanks to a silky coconut milk broth—and loaded with hearty vegetables like carrots, broccoli, mushrooms, and eggplant, and. Hearty vegetable coconut curry soup with aromatic curry coconut milk broth.
This simple vegan curry recipe uses a whole cauliflower, including the stem and leaves, so there's no waste. Soup is a huge staple for me during the winter months. It's easy to prepare, warms you up, and is pretty dang hard to screw up. You can cook Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly)
- Prepare 1/2-1 of cabbage (depends on preference).
- Prepare 2 handfuls of Kale (put in at end).
- You need 1 cup of rice (any rice you prefer, i enjoy wild rice).
- Prepare 2 cans of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of great northern beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrots.
- You need 3 of medium sized potatoes.
- You need 1 package of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 can of coconut cream (full fat).
- You need 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s 4 Cups of Broth (2 cups if you like it more chunky than broth).
- You need 4 cups of water/more broth (i do 2 cups water 2 cups veggie broth) ((again, 2 cups if you want less broth).
As I have never met a Thai Curry that I didn't like, I thought the flavors would fare well in a soup-y mixture too. Vegan Soups Vegetarian Recipes Healthy Recipes Healthy Soup Healthy Chicken Simple Recipes Vegan Vegetable Soup Veggie Soup Recipes Fast Recipes. This versatile coconut curry lentil soup is perfect on a dreary day, but really any time of the year. This Spicy Thai Coconut Curry Soup is one of my new favorite recipes.
Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) step by step
- Chop garlic and throw in a soup pot with oil in the bottom, have cabbage carrots, mushrooms and potatoes ready and chopped to throw in once the garlic is ready! Let those cook until either done or close to it..
- Start the rice in a different pan, i usually add the rice into the soup later on right before it’s done.
- Once the veggies are nice and ready throw in the spices (the overload of curry is to really make the taste pop!) Let that cook for about 30 seconds or so, stirring the whole time..
- Throw in the coconut cream, broth and water, let it sit and cook for a little bit..
- When the rice is almost done, throw it in and let it cook long enough for the rice to finish cooking..
- Once it looks done and smells delicious throw in the Kale! I pick out the stalk of the kale because that part isn’t appetizing for me, but you can do whatever..
- Enjoy and serve!.
The fall weather is here to stay in Another great this about this Thai Curry Soup is that it's very allergen friendly, meaning that it doesn't include most high-allergen foods. This soup is… Coconut Curry Soup Nutrition. These vegan soup recipes prove that you don't need dairy to make soups creamy, or chicken or beef to add flavor. This recipe proves that tofu is anything but bland. Thai red curry paste, lemongrass, and lime come together to make a killer soup base, topped with slices of sweet, garlicky marinated tofu.