VEGAN tomato soup. Heat olive oil in a pot over low heat and cook onion until soft and translucent. Tomato soup is a classic, heartwarming dish that can be enjoyed as an appetizer or the main entree. Fortunately, a hearty tomato soup doesn't need butter, cream or chicken stock to be delicious!
Vegetarian, dairy-free, and even paleo friendly! How to make vegan tomato soup It's so easy to make this soup as you just chop everything up, sauté the onions, garlic and spices and then add everything else in at the same time, bring to the boil and then turn it down to simmer until everything is cooked. Blend it up with an immersion blender and there you have it. You can have VEGAN tomato soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of VEGAN tomato soup
- It’s 5-6 of baby tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 of potato.
- You need of enoki mushroom.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- It’s of thyme.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need of dried oregano.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli sauce.
Dreamy Vegan Tomato Soup This vegan tomato soup is rich, creamy, thick, and chock full of healthy goodness, and the addition of cauliflower makes it ultra creamy without the need for dairy. The perfect complement to grilled cheese; this soup will warm your soul on a chilly winter's day. This simple vegan tomato soup gets its creaminess from light coconut milk. Our vegan tomato soup is also a cinch to make.
VEGAN tomato soup step by step
- Slice baby tomatoes into 2, place on top of oven pan. drizzle with 1-2 tbsp of vegetable oil. sprinkle with salt, pepper, thyme.
- Dice potato, place on oven pan, drizzle with oil..
- Roast both of the above in (preheated) oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Move roasted tomatoes into a boiling pan, toast for 2 minutes, insert 1/4 cup of vegetable stock, stir.
- Blend the roasted tomatoes and vegetable stock using mixer/blender.
- Place back the blended tomatoes into boiling pan, let simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- (meanwhile) place the roasted potatoes into a frying pan. add a pinch of salt, pepper, and chilli powder. toast until brown and tender.
- After boiling, insert the potatoes into the soup, add 1 tbsp chilli sauce, then stir. add more salt, pepper, n oregano if taste isn’t perfect yet. addition of vegetable stock powder is really recommended for a more savoury flavour..
Feel like making this in the slow cooker? First, you'll saute the onion, garlic, and carrot in the oil. In a medium soup pot, heat up oil over medium heat. Add the tomatoes in their juices, vegetable broth, cashew cream, sugar, and spices. Home » All Recipes » Dinner » Soups & Stews » Easy Tomato Basil Soup.