Alaca Soup (Vegan).
You can have Alaca Soup (Vegan) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Alaca Soup (Vegan)
- Prepare 1 cup of chickpeas.
- You need 1 cup of green lentil.
- It’s 2 cups of bulgur wheat (course).
- Prepare 1.5 of white onions.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Swiss Chard.
- You need 3 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 of red paprika peppers.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pomegranate molasses or 1 lemon.
- You need of Dried ground mint.
- You need of Black pepper.
- It’s of Sea salt.
- You need of Crushed Red Pepper.
Alaca Soup (Vegan) instructions
- Pressure cook the chickpeas for 30 min in 10 cups of water.
- Mix in lentils, bulgur and tomato paste, stir and bring the heat to low.
- Cut the onions as circles and add in with salt, pepper and crushed red pepper. Cook for 25 min..
- In a frying pan, sautee the chards in olive oil together with dried mint for 5 min.
- Add the sauteed chards and pomegranate molasses or lemon into the soup and cook for 10 more min on low heat..
- Serve with toast bread in a deep bowl.