PETOLA SEGI OATS SOUP (VEGAN). A really quick and simple warm, hearty soup made with vegetables and instant oats. When you mix together rolled oats, chia seeds, and almond milk, the chia seeds absorb the milk and the oats soften, creating an effortless chilled porridge. If you're looking for delicious and filling vegan soup recipes, look no further.
It's FULL of flavor between the spices, fresh vegetables and even a squeeze of lemon juice at the end. This vegan lentil soup is a blended Middle Eastern style lentil soup, made with red lentils and blended for a super creamy and delicious soup! This vegan lentil soup is simply amazing! You can have PETOLA SEGI OATS SOUP (VEGAN) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of PETOLA SEGI OATS SOUP (VEGAN)
- It’s 1/3 cup of Oats.
- You need 2 pinch of Turmeric Powder ..
- Prepare 3 pinch of Cummins seed.
- It’s 3 of Green chilly (chopped ) ..
- Prepare 1/4 bunch of Coriander leaves (green) ..
- Prepare 2 grams of Salt to tasete.
- Prepare 1 of Petola Segi (cleaned, finely chopped. ).
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil (Safola).
- It’s 1 small of Ginger.
- You need 3 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Creamy, noodle-y, hearty, and spicy soups to warm you from the inside out. This Mexican Quinoa Tortilla Soup is entirely vegan and gluten free. Full of amazing flavors, super easy to make and protein rich. This easy vegan no-cook overnight oatmeal recipe is a delicious way to ensure a healthy breakfast.
PETOLA SEGI OATS SOUP (VEGAN) step by step
- Take a frying bowl put oil in it. Then put some cumine seeds and chopped green chilly, Ginger, and stir fry for some time..
- After 3 minutes now put Petola Segi and Oats in it. And stir fry for 1 minute..
- Now put Turmeric Powder and salt. And stir fry for 30 sec ..
- Now add water to it. And allow it to boil for 5 to 10 minutes..
- Switch off the gas. And keep aside and garnish it with lemon juice and then coriander Leaves..
- Serve hot with Love and Affection for extra taste..
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Silk. The opinions and text are all mine. Overnight oats have been very popular lately, but I had yet to try them until this week. Lisa is the twenty-something, nerdy, procrastinating, feminist blogger and photographer behind The Viet Vegan. She loves spicy foods, noodles, and food in bowls.