Vegan chocolate cake. This really is the best chocolate cake ever, vegan or otherwise. A simple vegan chocolate cake, made with basic ingredients and perfect for any occasion. This vegan cake is a good recipe to have on hand any time you need to make a basic chocolate cake.
Not only is it super easy to make, but I'm actually convinced it is flop proof! This may be the healthiest cake I've made, but you'd never know it by eating it. It's perfectly moist with a rich dark chocolate flavor that's made even richer with a thick. You can have Vegan chocolate cake using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan chocolate cake
- It’s 3/4 cup of seed oil.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 2 cups of water (at room temperature).
- You need 3 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 6 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare of For the glaze.
- Prepare 1 cup of icing sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of seed oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of water.
This easy to make gluten free chocolate cake might become your new favorite dessert because it's fudgy, moist, rich, and so chocolaty! While the cakes cool prepare the frosting. Add vegan butter, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and vanilla. This BEST vegan chocolate cake recipe is quick and easy with no unusual ingredients.
Vegan chocolate cake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Mix all the ingredients for the cake in a large bowl..
- Pour the mixture into a cake pan that you have brushed with margarine and dusted with flour and bake it for about 40' minutes or until the knife comes out clean (you push an knife through the cake and if it has any battter stuck to it when you take it out, the cake is not yet ready)..
- Prepare the glazemix all the ingredients in a bowl. If it appears to be too thick add a little extra water..
- When you remove the cake from the cake pan, pour the glaze over it and it is ready to serve!.
Hundreds of readers have loved this moist fluffy vegan chocolate cake. It's egg free and dairy free. Richard says: "A classic, two-layer vegan chocolate cake, sandwiched and topped with light, fluffy vegan chocolate buttercream. Make our easy vegan chocolate sponge for a special occasion using dairy substitutes. Put all of the other cake ingredients into a large bowl, pour over the milk mixture and beat well until smooth.