Peas stew with chapati #vegan contest. Join Chef Andy and learn how to cook Peas and Carrot Stew ,White Chapati and assorted Pepper Sticks. Chapati (also spelled chapathi) is an Indian flat bread that is a staple in North India and Pakistan, although today it has also made its way to South India. Like most Indian food, it's meant to be served alongside a variety of different dishes.
Before we begin, Chapati is also known as Roti, Shabaati, Safati or Roshi in the local languages. It is an unleavened flatbread which is a staple in Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh, and Nepal. Hope you enjoyed browsing my site. You can have Peas stew with chapati #vegan contest using 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peas stew with chapati #vegan contest
- You need of For stew.
- It’s 5 of medium size potatoes.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of peas.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cooking oil.
- It’s of For chapati.
- You need 5 cups of flour.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of More oil for cooking.
Making layered chapati also need some skills to get those layers on the chapatti. One of the amazing things about layered chapati is that they are soft and You don't know how many times I used to make these chapati and they always backfired. For a while, I was stuck to making normal direct chapatis. I love kurmas with dosas, rice and chapatis…So if I make this for lunch I make the quantity a bit more to be enough for dinner too.
Peas stew with chapati #vegan contest instructions
- Add 2 cups warm water in a bowl add salt and 2 tbsp oil.
- Add 4 cups flour to the water and mix using a wooden spoon.
- Transfer the dough to a flouredsurface and continue kneading using the remaining cup of flour knead till u get a soft non sticky dough.
- Let it resr for 10 minutes then spread it and cut into strips as shown in the photo.
- Roll the strips to form round balls.
- Spread and cook your chapati.
- Peas stew.
- Assemble and prepare your ingredients.
- Fry onions till soft.
- Add tomatoes as you stir.
- Add carrots continue stirring add salt.
- Add your peas and some water let cook for a while.
- Add potatoes and you can add more water according to preferance let it cook.
Attimes , the lazy me preplans for dinner too 🙂. This is easy with just grinding without sauting and comes in handy for lunch. Place the peas, meat and three cups of water in a pot, bring to the boil then let simmer for one hour. Chop the onion, scallion and garlic. East African Chapati is a beautiful unleavened flat Bread eaten in East Africa in Countries like Burundi Uganda, Mozambique, Kenya The plain Chapatis are easier to prepare at home than the layered, but the flaky and layered chapatis are still people's favorite when it comes to choice.