Jicama Vegan Salad. Jicama Salad is an easy & healthy side or snack. Crisp jicama & sweet-tart shredded apple mixed with a mildly tangy salad dressing is perfect. Bonus: it's a great jicama slaw on bean burgers & tacos.
I'm a big lover of jicama, I love the crunch in my food, so its a great healthy. Jicama and Tropical Fruit Salad Jicama [HEE-kah-mah], also called a Mexican turnip or Mexican potato, is a starchy root vegetable you can eat raw. It soaks up the flavor of the fruits in this salad and still keeps its crunch. You can have Jicama Vegan Salad using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jicama Vegan Salad
- It’s 2 cup of jicama.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of fine chili powder.
Jicama Salad At Home With Friends. Refreshing Jicama Apple Salad: Tips, Tricks, and Tools. This salad doesn't require special tools or equipment, but there are a few tools that make preparing this salad much easier. My favorite way to julienne jicama is to cut it into quarters and pop it into my food processor with the medium shredding blade.
Jicama Vegan Salad step by step
- Removed the skin then cut jicama into bite size.
- drizzle generously fresh lemon juice and fine chili powder.
- BEST HAVE IT CHILLED ON VERY VERY HOT SUMMER DAY.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY JICAMA RECIPE, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335239-jicama-stew-vegan https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347697-jicama-and-carrot-slaw https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364561-jicama-salad.
You can also use a mandoline, just be careful and go slow! It's the perfect light salad for a lovely vegan Thanksgiving dinner menu, for instance. Arugula Salad with Jicama, Blood Orange, and Raspberry Vinaigrette is a sweet, tart, and crunchy salad featuring arugula, jicama, and blood oranges. It's almost too pretty to eat. It goes well with a savory soup.