Cauliflower Buffalo Wings (vegan). What You Need For These Cauliflower Buffalo Wings with Vegan Ranch Dip: You will find all of the ingredients for the vegan cauliflower wings in any regular grocery store. Except from the cauliflower you don't need any fresh ingredients. This recipe is a great substitution for buffalo wings and can be made gluten-free, vegan, or vegetarian.
Or you can use them to make buffalo cauliflower tacos. I haven't tried frying them in an air fryer or cooking in an instant pot or on the grill, but some readers have reported success with these methods. My eyes swelled joyfully as I ate the first batch sans cooling sauce (#teamfierce) and I enjoyed every bite. You can have Cauliflower Buffalo Wings (vegan) using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Buffalo Wings (vegan)
- It’s 1 head of cauliflower cut or broken into bite size pieces (2").
- It’s 1 c. of panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 c. of tempura flour (bot chien).
- Prepare 2 tbs of ground flaxseed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need of HOT Sauce: optional.
- You need 1 tsp of red pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of water mixed with 1 tsp agar agar or cornstarch.
This isn't my first cauliflower wings rodeo, and I've made my Sticky Sesame Vegan Cauliflower Wings more times than I can remember. You won't be missing the meat in this dish. While this cauliflower based appetizer isn't pretending to be chicken, they have such a familiar flavor and texture to the original, you won't care! If you LOVE buffalo sauce, make sure to also whip up a batch of my Vegan Buffalo Chicken Dip; it's incredible.
Cauliflower Buffalo Wings (vegan) instructions
- Mix flour, flaxseed, salt , pepper and warm water to a pancake consistency in small bowl..
- Put panko into another bowl. Coat cauliflower in mixed batter, then roll it in panko crumbs, then fry or bake to brown..
- For HOT sauce: Combine all ingredients, then heat 15 seconds in microwave. Drip sauce over cauliflower or keep sauce separate for dipping..
These Vegan Cauliflower Buffalo Wings are baked not fried, super crispy, and gluten free. They're the perfect spicy appetizer or snack for game day or any day! Made with Frank's Red Hot Buffalo sauce! Step Two – Bake the Wings. To get a crispy outside, cauliflower wings are best baked in a heavy bottoms pan or cast-iron skillet.