Vegan Potato Soup.
You can cook Vegan Potato Soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Potato Soup
- Prepare 5 of medium sized potatos.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of half onion.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dried cilantro.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of blackpepper.
- Prepare 2 stalks of celery.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Vegan Potato Soup step by step
- Wash and chop the potatos.
- Add ingredients.
- Add water. Fill it up to between the Min and Max marker.
- Put the top on the machine.
- Plug in the lil guy and watch him smile, and click the nose (porridge button).
- Wait 25-30 minutes 😴🐒.
- Enjoy 💚 Best served with vegan yoghurt or hummus. And croutons, don't forget the croutons 💚💚💚.