Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan). Roasted cauliflower is delicious whether you do cauliflower steaks, popcorn or roast it whole. Find recipes for roasted cauliflower topped with parmesan, curry, or garlic for the win. When roasted, cauliflower becomes nutty and buttery, but without any nuts or butter.
Get Roasted Cauliflower Recipe from Food Network. Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil, garlic, and red pepper on a baking sheet; sprinkle with the salt and. Toss cauliflower until seasonings are well distributed. You can cook Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan)
- It’s 1 of cauliflower head.
- It’s 2 of medium potatos.
- You need 1 of large garlic clove.
- You need 2 tablespoon of tahini.
- Prepare 1 liter of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- It’s to taste of fresh ground black pepper.
Cauliflower should be a dark, golden brown when baking is completed. Learn How to make this vegetable in the oven so it comes out perfectly tender and ultra crispy every time. Add your favorite Indian curry seasoning, Italian Parmesan blend, or Taco seasoning mix to change it up! Roasted cauliflower can be served warm or at room temperature.
Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) step by step
- Preheat the oven at 375°..
- Peel and dice the potatos. Cook in microwave in little bit of water till tender. Drain water, put aside and let cool down..
- Wash and cut the cauliflower in small florets. Put in large bowl..
- Mince the garlic and add to the bowl with the cauliflower florets and 2 tablespoon of tahini. Mix till all the florets are well covered in tahini..
- Lay on baking sheet covered with parchemin paper, sprinkle with fresh ground black pepper and roast in oven for about 20 minutes or till cauliflower is tender, making sure it gets golden brown but not burned..
- Once this is done, transfert in food processor with the cooked potatos and the vegetable broth. Pulse till smooth..
- Add almond milk little at a time in food processor while its working, till you get consistency desired. You might need more or less than 1/2 cup mentionned above..
- Reheat in pot on stove top or in microwave, as you wish..
- Serve hot with pita bread, babaganouj or hummus..
It can be part of an antipasto of roasted vegetables. Or an accompaniment to a roast chicken or lamb. And though they aren't obvious choices, scallops and lobster, both naturally sweet themselves, are delicious with roasted cauliflower. Our personal favorite way to cook cauliflower is to roast it. Toss it with olive oil, salt, pepper, and any other desired seasonings and spread it out on a baking sheet without overcrowding it.