Vegan Ramen Soup.
You can cook Vegan Ramen Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Ramen Soup
- You need 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh ginger minced.
- You need 2 cups of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of tamari sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of miso paste.
- It’s 2 of portobello mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare Half of block extra firm tofu cut into cubes.
- You need of Vegan Ramen or rice noodles.
- You need Half of yellow, orange or red bell-pepper, sliced.
Vegan Ramen Soup step by step
- Prepare all the veggies according to the instructions..
- For the broth, heat a medium sized pot and add the garlic and ginger. Add a splash of vegetable broth and cook for 1 minute..
- Add the remaining veggie broth/water, soy sauce and miso paste and let simmer for 10 minutes. Once done, add the ramen/ rice noodles and cook in the broth according to the instructions on the package..
- Fry' the tofu in soy sauce, cook the mushrooms in veggie broth until soft.
- Once the noodles are cooked, assemble your bowl. Add all the toppings, noodles and finally pour the broth in..
- For meal-prep half cook the noodles and strain them well. Cover with sesame oil to avoid sticking and refrigerate..