Vegan carrot cake. This vegan carrot cake recipe hits all of the right notes and is made with everyday ingredients. I can't tell you this cake is healthy, raw, or gluten-free, but I can tell you it's delicious and easy to make. Moist, rich vegan carrot cake with a wholesome flavor and gorgeous color.
That cake is Jack's all-time favorite dessert, so she makes it whenever she comes to visit. Then, I make it again for Jack's birthday. This simple vegan cake recipe calls for just a few basic ingredients. You can have Vegan carrot cake using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan carrot cake
- It’s 8 oz of or 2 Carrots.
- Prepare 8 oz of soft brown sugar.
- You need 9 fl oz of sunflower oil.
- It’s 1 of large Orange.
- Prepare 9 oz of self-raising flour.
- You need 4 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 4 tablespoons of apple sauce.
- Prepare Half of a teaspoon of bicarbonated soda.
- It’s Teaspoon of Mixed spices.
- It’s 10 oz of Icing sugar.
- Prepare of Lemon curd jam.
- It’s 1 of squirt of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Walnuts.
Sweet and flavorful, it will become your go-to carrot cake recipe for years to come. Don't be surprised if this cake starts showing up in. It's perfectly spiced with a super moist crumb and is smothered in decadent, ultra-creamy vegan cream cheese frosting. Delicious and moist vegan carrot cake.
Vegan carrot cake step by step
- Grate the carrots.
- Grab a mixing bowl and add the Flour, Orange juice and zest,Brown sugar, Baking powder, Oil, Apple sauce, Bicarbonated soda and Mixed spices and mix in with the carrots..
- Bake in 2 loaf tins.
- While that's baking grab a bowl and add Icing sugar and the lemon curd and a bit of lemon.
- Boil the kettle and put a butter knife in a glass.
- Spread the icing on and put the walnuts on top the hot knife will help.
This simple recipe is plant-based (dairy-free, egg-free), gluten-free, and easy to make! It has a sugar-free icing which is furthermore keto-friendly. Vegan Carrot Cake, perfectly spiced and incredibly moist. Once you realize how easy this carrot cake is to make. This vegan and gluten-free carrot cake recipe is moist, flavorful, made with a heavenly "cream cheese" frosting, and tastes like the real Vegan Gluten-Free Carrot Cake.