Blueberry cake (Vegan). This is the easiest ever vegan blueberry cake! Vegan baking couldn't be easier and more delicious! This Gluten-Free Vegan Blueberry Cake is seriously moist, packed full of fresh blueberries and slathered in creamy blueberry frosting.
Imagine a moist, vegan layer cake recipe made with minimal ingredients! This Blueberry Cake is bursting with soft and sweet blueberries that are sandwiched between a layer of white cake and a cinnamon flavored streusel. Would you like any berries in the recipe? You can have Blueberry cake (Vegan) using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry cake (Vegan)
- Prepare of CAKE BASE (cake tin: 20cmx5cm).
- You need 250 g of dates.
- It’s 130 g of walnuts.
- Prepare 130 g of almonds.
- It’s 3 spoons of cocoa.
- Prepare 2 of small spoons of coconut butter.
- It’s of cream.
- You need 500 g of cashews.
- Prepare 170 g of blueberries.
- You need 300 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s 300 g of coconut butter.
- You need half of a lemon.
- Prepare 7 spoons of agave syrup.
- Prepare of decorating.
- Prepare of blueberries, brambles.
This Blueberry Bundt Cake is a fluffy vegan lemon cake with blueberries and a natural blueberry glaze! This recipe is quick and easy and makes the perfect simple dessert for any tea or coffee party! Use other berries in this Vegan Pound Cake. Non Dairy Yogurt Pound Cake Loaf with lemon and blueberries.
Blueberry cake (Vegan) instructions
- CAKE BASE: Put all the ingredients in a blender (step by step not at once). Then grind it. When it becomes a tense mixture, stop and put it in a cake tin.
- CREAM: You soak the cashews in water the night before making the cake. The next morning: put the cashews out of water and use a blender to grind all the cream ingredients. Stop grinding when it becomes a smooth cream. Then put it in a cake tin. The cake need time to harden so put it in a fridge for at least 6 hours.
- DECORATING: For decorating I used blueberries, brambles and 2 blooms of roses. There are many other options.
This blueberry coffee cake is moist and full of cinnamon flavor which is perfectly accompanied by juicy blueberries! It has a crumbly and buttery topping. It's low in fat and the perfect dessert or breakfast recipe if you want something sweet and easy to make. Delicious vegan cake recipes, vegan birthday cakes and vegan cupcakes found on this board. Sweet & tender vegan blueberry lemon loaf cake recipe, bursting with lemon and blueberries.