Vegan Pad Thai Sauce.
You can cook Vegan Pad Thai Sauce using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Pad Thai Sauce
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of Tamarind Paste.
- You need 6 tablespoon of Dark soft brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Rapeseed oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Garlic granule.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Chilli flake.
Vegan Pad Thai Sauce instructions
- Heat the rapeseed oil in the saucepan..
- Add the Tamarind paste, dark soft brown sugar, garlic granule, soy sauce, salt and chilli flake..
- Gently heat and stir until the sauce bubbling up and sugar dissolved. Keep stirring as the sauce is easily get burnt..
- Pour the sauce in a sterilised jar. Leave it to cool and refrigerated and used within 1 week..