Ginger Bake Brownies (Gluten free, Nut free, Egg free, Dairy free, Plantbased). This post may contain affiliate links. These gluten-free brownies are nut-free, egg-free, and dairy-free, making them vegan and allergy friendly. I love how fudgy they are!
These brownies truly are a one-bowl wonder recipe, you don't. This recipe is dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free. THE BEST BROWNIE RECIPE GLUTEN-FREE VEGAN, SUGAR-FREE You can have Ginger Bake Brownies (Gluten free, Nut free, Egg free, Dairy free, Plantbased) using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ginger Bake Brownies (Gluten free, Nut free, Egg free, Dairy free, Plantbased)
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of wholemeal buckwheat.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of ground ginger.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced stem ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil (Can use coconut oil).
- You need 6 tbsp of honey (or maple syrup for vegan version).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of table ground flaxseed or chia seeds.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of water.
The Happy Lifestyle Vegan Chocolate Cake/gluten free, refined sugar free: Whole Food Plant Based Recipes. These flourless blender muffins are gluten free, grain free, oil free, dairy free, vegan, refined sugar free, and totally Gluten Free Blondies Vegan Blonde Brownies. This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, egg free, soy free, nut free, yet flexible for substitutions. My version is microwave baked (which is only Dairy Brownie recipe usually includes melted butter.
Ginger Bake Brownies (Gluten free, Nut free, Egg free, Dairy free, Plantbased) step by step
- Preheat oven to 300F or 150C and line an 8’ x 8’ baking dish with parchment paper. In a small bowl, stir together the tablespoon of ground flax seed or chia seeds with 3 tablespoons of water, and allow to sit for 10 min..
- In the meantime, whisk together the dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Add the gelled flax seed mixture to the dry ingredients, and stir in the vegetable oil, honey and vanilla extract. Mix well until a uniform batter is formed..
- Transfer the batter to the lined baking dish, and smooth the top with a spatula. Bake at 300F or 150C for 25-30 minutes, or until the top begins to crack and the centre is firm. 4. Allow to cool then slice into bars and serve. I top up with a half of tsp of diced stem ginger, which gives an extra spice in each bite..
To substitute the butter, you can use margarine. Most margarines are soy-based, while I need soy-free. Protein-Packed, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar Free. These rich, fudgy chocolate brownies are gluten free. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for dessert, or leave to cool before storing in an airtight container for an afternoon treat.