No bake Vegan Choco Brownies with Choco shave frosting.
You can have No bake Vegan Choco Brownies with Choco shave frosting using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No bake Vegan Choco Brownies with Choco shave frosting
- Prepare of To blend into a mass:200 gms combined-walnuts,almonds.
- Prepare 6 of tbn raw unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 of tbn Chia seeds.
- It’s 1 of tsn salt.
- It’s 100 gms of deseeded dates soaked in warm water for 30 minutes prior to use.
- It’s of For Choco shave frosting:.
- Prepare 1 of tbn edible coconut oil.
- Prepare 4 of tbn honey/maple syrup.
- It’s 1/4 of tsn vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of tbn raw unsweetened cocoa powder.
No bake Vegan Choco Brownies with Choco shave frosting instructions
- Blend the first 4 ingredients dry listed under “ to be blended into a mass”.
- Then add the dates in the mix and blend smooth.
- Place the dough on a baking sheet and create a thick rectangular or square shape of the dough using your hand.
- Refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
- For Choco shave frosting, combine all the ingredients listed under “Choco shave frosting” and mix well until combined.
- Lay a thin layer of the mix prepared on a baking/wax sheet and chill for 2 hours minimum.
- Check if the layer of chocolate has thicken to be cut in pieces. if not, refrigerate for an hour more.
- Carefully cut small slices of the thin Choco layer and sprinkle them on TOP of the brownie after it’s done chilling.
- Cut the brownies into cubes and store airtight.
- Tip:Leftovers Can be kept without refrigeration for 2 weeks and more, as its dairy free..
- Tip:Coconut oil freezes easily when mixed with cocoa, hence its used for Choco shave frosting.