Vegan Strawberry brownies.
You can cook Vegan Strawberry brownies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Strawberry brownies
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 150 grams of chocolate for melting.
- Prepare 250 ml of vegan milk (I chose soy milk).
- Prepare 1 cup of strawberries.
- You need 170 grams of flour.
- You need 4 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 5 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of nuts of your choice (optional).
- Prepare of Vegan butter to grease the pan.
Vegan Strawberry brownies instructions
- Preheat your oven on 180 degrees celsius and grease a pan of your choice. Chop the strawberries into larger chunks..
- Mix together the dry ingredients: the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and the salt..
- Add the milk and the oil to the dry ingredients and mix well to incorporate everything..
- Melt the chocolate in a pan over the stove and then add it to the mixture..
- Chop the nuts but not too fine, to leave some texture and add them to the mixture. Then add the mixture to your greased pan..
- Add the strawberries on top. You can get creative and do some models. I just plopped them in there..
- Bake your brownies in the oven for about 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. I was lucky with the transparent pan, as I could see the sponge forming. Highly recommend!.