You can cook Vegan Brownies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Brownies
- Prepare 200 grams of ●Bread flour.
- It’s 30 grams of ●Unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 10 grams of ●Baking powder.
- Prepare 120 grams of ★Soy milk.
- You need 70 grams of ★Canola oil.
- Prepare 80 grams of ★Beet sugar.
- It’s 40 grams of ★Water.
- It’s 1 dash of ★Salt.
- You need 1 dash of ★Vanilla beans.
- You need 30 grams of Coconut flakes.
Vegan Brownies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 170°C, and grease the tin with oil (not listed)..
- Put the ingredients marked ● in a bowl and mix well with a whisk. (This is so you don't have to sift)..
- Put the ingredients marked ★ in another bowl, and mix well with a whisk..
- Add the dry ingredients from the first bowl to the second, and fold in (don't knead it)..
- Add the coconut flakes to the bowl and mix..
- Pour the batter into the greased tin, and rap it against the counter a few times to even out the surface..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 170°C (when an inserted toothpick/skewer comes out clean, they're done.).