Tofu Vegan Fried Rice. Easy, vegan fried rice loaded with tender vegetables, crispy baked tofu, and tons of flavor! A healthy, satisfying plant-based side or entrée. Vegan fried rice is a quick and easy, healthy, family favorite!
Vegan Tofu Fried rice is hearty, easy, quick and delicious. Loaded with mushrooms, red pepper, holy basil, onion and crispy tofu. Perfect for a lunch or dinner. You can cook Tofu Vegan Fried Rice using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tofu Vegan Fried Rice
- You need 2 cup of cooked white rice.
- It’s 1 large of dice onion.
- It’s 1 of dice prefried soft tofu.
- You need 2 cup of bak choy stem only.
- Prepare of seasoning.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of peri peri chili sauce or fine chili powder (optional ).
If you are craving Chinese takeout, make this flavorful and quick tofu fried rice today! I guarantee you will truly feel like you are eating a restaurant meal. This Vegan Fried Rice is made with crispy tofu, carrots, peas, and cashews for a hearty and delicious plant-based and gluten-free meal the whole family will love. As a vegan, we end up eating a lot of fried rice and vegetable stir fry at my house.
Tofu Vegan Fried Rice step by step
- cooked rice as usually then set aside.
- in pan with oil saute tofu and onion with bak choy stem for 2 minutes.
- add cooked white rice then seasoning stir fry till mix well about 3 minutes.
- BELIW ARE FEW IF MY TOFU RECIPE, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335052-tofu-and-carrot-noodle-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335718-tofu-and-lettuce-with-mushroom https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334013-tofu-and-wakame-in-miso-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360851-tofu-and-bak-choy-vegan-in-5-minute.
Vegan Fried Rice with Tofu vegan, gluten-free This vegan fried rice makes for a quick and easy weeknight dinner. It's packed with nutritious flavor from fresh veggies, brown rice, and tofu, then topped with a spicy sriracha-soy sauce. Vegan fried rice is a great one-pan recipe that combines grains, proteins and veggies for a balanced meal that is easy to make. This recipe uses scrambled tofu in place of the scrambled egg in traditional fried rice, which gives this dish some protein and delicious texture. It's also made with brown rice for some added fiber and whole-grains, though you can use any type of rice you like to.