You can cook Vegan Brownies using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Brownies
- Prepare 170 g of spelt flour.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of cacao powder.
- You need 170 g of xylitol (sugar alternative).
- Prepare 5 tbsps of greasing oil of choice (I used olive) plus extra for.
- Prepare 230 ml of almond milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Vegan Brownies step by step
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C/350F.
- Grease and flour a 20cm/8in square cake tin with some of the oil.
- In a bowl mix the flour, cacao powder and xylitol.
- Add the oil, almond milk and vanilla extract, and mix together until completely mixed.
- Pour into the tin, and bake for about 25 minutes.